DIY Super Bowl party invitations don’t have to be complicated to be cute! With a few impressions of your favorite sport-themed stamps, you’ll have thoughtful and trendy stationery for your football watch party in no time.
Whether you decide to create invitations from scratch, or just add special touches here and there, rubber stamps are great tools to have on hand year after year. You can even use them to make table cards, favors or invitations for your favorite football fan’s birthday or anniversary party.
DIY Invite Stamping Supplies:
- Helmet 2 Stamp
- Play Diagram Stamp
- Football Stamp
- Football Player Stamp
- Craft ink pads
- Paper / invites
For these specific DIY Super Bowl invites, we used stamp impressions on invitations that were half-printed but needed graphics for interest. We were able to save money, but still give the invites a fun, personal touch. With white pigment ink, the stamps really popped against the turquoise paper.
Looking for more fun DIY Super Bowl ideas or items to make your party a smash? Take look at a few of our party planning favs.
Complete Your Watch Party:
- Menu Engraved Slate Sign by RubberStamps.com
- Football Party Waffle Bar by Oh Happy Day
- Homemade Mini Corn Dogs by A Beautiful Mess
- DIY Washers Yard Game by Sugar & Cloth
- Helmet Drink Stirrers by Inspired by Charm
- DIY Football Party Astroturf Yard Line Bunting by Salty Canary
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Footballs by Life, Love and Sugar